Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 February 2011

More good news thanks to lowcarb !

Last week we mentioned a serious non retinopathy eye condition glaucoma. We received this great news at the weekend as part of a friends good news story.
 
“My family has a history of glaucoma and I have an annual eye check to ensure my eye pressure hasn’t increased. My job involves working with children with a visual impairment and I am well aware of how precious sight is. Interestingly my eye pressure had risen the year before diagnosis, but after 3 months low carbing it had dropped and earlier this month when I saw my optician he couldn’t believe how much further it had gone down. I told him that I was convinced that it had gone up due to high blood sugars and that it was now much improved due to good blood sugar control, which he thoroughly agreed with, another bonus.”
 
 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaucoma

No comments: