Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 November 2011

Caught with your pants down.

 
Post by Abby

“I wonder if any of the Mods or Admin can help?

I have had to reregister on the forum as I cannot log on with my registered user name any more. When I tried to log in it said I was using an incorrect user name or password and to contact the Administrator by Email. I have done this twice now and have received no reply to my query.

I find it very odd that no one has taken the time to answer my question. Surely on such a big forum there is somebody who deals with these queries and does not just leave members stranded with no clue to what is happening? As someone used to dealing with Human resources and employees I find this attitude rather odd even for a virtual environment such as this.”

From forum admin.

Hi Abby

“The reason you can't log in is because you were banned. A number of users reported that you were asking them to join another diabetes forum. We consider this spam and this is also against forum T&Cs.

Whilst we have no issue with you joining again, if you continue to PM users asking them to join other forums, you will be banned again!”

If Abby disappears from d.co.uk permanently, you can catch up with her at Carbo’s cess pit, where she is a regular commenter.

Graham

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knickers dear boy knickers, a lady does not wear pants

Anonymous said...

Nice to see Karen still posting some great low carb recipes on d.co.uk, albeit under yet another name.

Monty Beantipper

Anonymous said...

The Carbo blog. The skid row for diabetics and the failed. Carbo, the failed forum mod, the failed forum owner, the failed diabetic, the failed weight looser.

As for Karen and Abby, losers, simples!

Anonymous said...

The Carbo Abby is in denial. Its not me she whimpers another bullshiter on Carbos blog of shame. What a cowardly lot they are.

graham64 said...

What whingers they are, they love to dish it out but when the tables are turned you can almost hear the dummies being spat out.