Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 February 2012

Toast man 2.

"You could also view the volume of repeats as an attempt to push this entertaining piece further down the viewing schedule. If I were Edie I'd just delete it and attempt to pretend that I hadn't written it" Carbo.

Carbo, nothing could be further from the truth. Your diet of toast and your on going obesity is the last thing we would want to disappear down our blog. You are without doubt, the paragon of poor type two diabetes control. Why would we want to diminish your staggering achievements. Up to your neck in meds. Grossly obese after years of trying to lose weight. The very architect of the blog of bilge. The fired forum monitor. The failed forum owner. You epitomize how not to control type two diabetes.


Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carbo, go and put some toast on and calm down.

Anonymous said...

DEFCOM 3 alert carb overload!

WMDs reported at Carbophile blogspot.

Anonymous said...

"If I were Edie I'd just delete it and attempt to pretend that I hadn't written it" Carbo."

Translation!

I wish Eddie would delete it.