Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 November 2012

The Silence Of The Spams !


Carbo tries to wind me up !

Oh no Carbo, your ham fisted riposte just won’t do, I had expected so much more from you. Do you think you can dissect me with your fly blown blog. You know what you look like to me Carbo, with your bag of do-nuts and packets of hobnobs? You look obese, overweight, and a high carb low fat failure. Good nutrition’s given you some length of bone, but too many carbs have lead to your downfall. You’re not more than one Jammie Dodger from your next hyper, are you, Carbo.

Carbo, and that accent you've tried so desperately to shed, pure West Brom. You know how quickly the tuck shop found you, all those tedious sticky fumblings at the back of the class, with crispy cream do-nuts and chocolate digestives, While you could only dream of getting out…... Getting…anywhere.….getting all the way…….to the weight watchers club.

A low carb anti, once tried to test me, I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Tell me Carbo why was you fired as a mod from DCUK, Don’t lie because I will know. Err Err I was a useless mod and pissed off too many people. And why did your forum sink without trace. Err  Err people could see through us and wouldn’t buy the eat the carbs to your meter goes off the scale bull shit.

First principles, Carbo. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What do you do, what do you seek? Err sticky buns, NO ! What is the first and principal thing that drives you? Toast. NO !, err heroic amounts of toast, NO !, that is incidental. You covet, that is your nature. And how do we begin to covet, Carbo ? We covet with our eyes. What needs do you serve by eating? Anger, um, social acceptance, and, huh, sexual frustrations, NO, We begin by coveting what we see every day. Don't you love eating those Mars bars and chocolate digestives Carbo? and don't your eyes seek out the things you want ? Err yes.

Why do you hide out like a gutless anon on your blog, encouraging dullards and wasters to bad mouth good people. Winding up the lowcarb diabetic blog boys is understandable, but why the others ?

Err I haven’t even got the courage to post as an anon and say what I think, so I let others do my dirty work.

Do you want to be helped Carbo ? Yes I need help, I’m becoming a fruit cake. That has been your downfall Carbo too many cakes, biscuits and toast. What can I do ?

Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with roast spuds, rice, and toast. You wasn't born a glutton, and an anti lowcarber Carbo. You was made one through years of systematic sugar and starch abuse. You hate your own identity, you see, and you think if you can bring every newbie and confused diabetic down to your level, you will feel good about yourself. That you won‘t wake up in the middle of the night, screaming and craving toast, you won’t be the only one raiding the biscuit barrel, and shovelling pies and cakes down your neck, you won't be the only one, that can’t say no, to a fried Mars bar. Am I right, or am I right?

You are right Eddie.Thank you Carbo.

Carbo check these guys out they can help you http://www.eattoyourmeter.org/

Carbo One more thing, hate ya suit!

4 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Quality he is a fruitcake contributes nothing. Belittling people is the only thing he has in life. Have you seen his Tubolard blog explains a lot.

Anonymous said...

Oh grow up - these posts are wierd.

Lowcarb team member said...

Anonymous said...
"Oh grow up - these posts are wierd."

Can I interest you in a good spell checker?

Graham

Lecter said...

Edd Carbos thickos don’t understand this story that’s carb addiction for you.