Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 January 2013

This is not a joke ! Pharmacists should fit IUDs, say MPs.


"Pharmacies should be allowed to provide contraception and fit intrauterine devices (IUDs) in a bid to tackle unplanned pregnancies, says a report from MPs.
The cross-party inquiry of MPs into why terminations have risen over the past decade concluded that CCGs should commission providers such as pharmacies to widen access to long- and short-acting contraception, particularly in older women."
Check out the comments for a larf !
Eddie
More here.

4 comments:

Paul said...

My god!! and as Kenny would say..."Ya couldn't make this up!!"....I would have commented on this article earlier but I was at Lloyds pharmacy having my Colostomy reversed!!!:O

Lowcarb team member said...

Na you need a good plumber mate, what about the pipe fitter ?

OK I'll get me coat.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Has anyone told these MP's it's not April 1st !!

Never heard anything more ridiculous.

Pharmacists do a great job but this takes things too far.
LB

ScotsFergie said...

Perhaps some MP's mothers should have been fitted with IUDs before they conceived them