Total Pageviews

Monday 31 March 2014

“I’ll Be Back” …… Grandma !

Don’t you just love grandchildren? Well I do. They bring so much joy. I can remember my dear mum exchanging so many different stories with her friends about her grandchildren as I am now doing about mine. Of course, Grandad’s do to  …Eddie has a ball with them …but then he’s a big kid too LOL !
 
Here we have a younger version of Arnold Schwarzenegger, (minus the guns etc). In the first picture I have visions of him saying …hang on Grandma, I’ll just put my shades on!  And in the second picture - well that smile says it all.
 
Hope you’re all finding time to 'chillout'  … and if you’re wondering what “I’ll be back” means. It is the well known catchphrase associated with a certain Mr. Schwarzenegger, which he first used in his role title from the 1984 science fiction film ‘Terminator’ - and in every one of his films since…….makes you wonder how much he’s earned using those three simple words?




 
All the best Jan

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures, and yes I'm sure Eddie is a big kid! :)

Gwen said...

Absolutely adorable! Grandkids are the best!

Lowcarb team member said...

Gwen - yes Grandkids are the best.

Anon comment 20.55 - never a truer word spoken LOL

Thanks for your comments

All the best Jan

Senoj Luap-Rd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mo said...

Cool kid ! Bit of a dude !

Dr Polje Anus said...

OK I'll admit it Senoj Luap is an anagram of my real name.

Dr Polje Anus

Janice said...

Your grandson is adorable! They can brighten the darkest days! :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Hi Mo ..many thanks for your comment. Yes he does look one cool dude ! Thanks.

Hi Janice ..I agree grand children do brighten up every day, many thanks for your comment.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

So cute!

Lowcarb team member said...

Thanks Lisa - this Grandma definitely agrees with you.

All the best Jan