Total Pageviews

Friday 20 June 2014

An up and down week !

A very busy week for me and Jan. Monday was OK delivering work to clients, on the road most of the day. Tuesday working in Kent, while loading up our cameras into the car after the job, I tripped over a curb, went face down into the road, smashing my glasses into my face. Luckily the lenses are plastic and did not shatter. Never a good looker, no great shame. The frame did break and cut me below and above my right eye. With some borrowed sellotape, glasses and eye strapped up,  we set off up north for a 250 mile drive.

Wednesday working for a client in Lancashire, with some time to enjoy the great views around where my great mate and co blog author Graham lives. Wednesday night out on the town with Graham for a memorable meal in the best restaurant in Grahams home town. Thursday drive back to London and editing hundreds of photographs, not helped with all sorts of computer problems. Friday in Maldon working. The weekend chilling out with some fishing and as much good grub and booze as I can get down my neck. Jeez I need some R and R.

Eddie



Beacon Fell near Longridge Lancashire


Beacon Fell Lancashire 


Jan the navigator at Beacon Fell, when she's awake LOL !


Maldon in Essex eight Thames Barges in today. One of our favourite places.


4 comments:

Lori Miller said...

I'm glad you weren't badly hurt! Beautiful pics, BTW.

Janice said...

Beautiful pictures, and I love your little red car!

I have roots in Lancashire. Both of my mother's parents came to Canada from there. Not real sure about her dad, but my Nana was from Leigh. I also had a pen pal from Wigan many years ago.

Hope your eye is on the mend.

Lowcarb team member said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words.

We love to travel in the UK. We combine work with leisure. We are very lucky.

Eddie

Lisa said...

Hope your face heals up fast. Your photos show a very pretty part of the world.