Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 July 2014

So much money in junk food !

A ton of potatoes in the UK costs less than £200 per ton, turn them into potato crisps and they are worth up to £24,000 per ton. Yes I am on holiday, fooling around with a calculator, as regular readers know, I'm that sort of geezer. Now that's what I call a healthy mark up. Columbian drug cartels dream of that sort of profit margin. Only big pharma margins can match junk foods, think about that ! 

The upside of spud dealing is you won't end up in Sing Sing doing a four hundred year prison stretch. I always wonder when I hear of the prison sentences handed out in the US, (200 hundred years is not un-common) why US prisoners live so long.

So, the $64,000 question is, has the US prison system discovered the secret of eternal life ? is it the exercise regime, is it the diet. Can a man in prison last two hundred years and get out to live the remainder of his life a fit and healthy man. We need to be told.

Not everyone thinks like me....................

Eddie

No comments: