Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 January 2015

Kelly Brook unveiled as the new Atkins ambassador


Kelly Brook is kickstarting the year by following the New Atkins Nutritional Approach to help her 'get fit and feel great' after a hectic 2014.

The model and TV star - who insist she is proud of her curvaceous figure – is starting the low carb programme to curb her sweet tooth, allowing her to be an ambassador for healthy living, while losing a few pounds at the same time.

Kelly, 35, said: “2014 was a crazy year; I don’t feel like I’ve been able to focus on me or maintain a healthy diet.

"On the set of my new TV show, it was really easy to reach for the naughty treats, so I’ve noticed the changes in my body."

The brunette stunner says she has been 'over-indulging' during the festive period.

“I’m guilty of having at least five cups of tea a day with two sugars in, that’s 10 spoons of sugar every day, just in my tea.

"I’ve also had a brilliant Christmas but I have over-indulged a little, which I’m sure many people can relate to.”

“I’m looking to lose a few pounds, but a more important goal for me is staying fit and healthy without having to deprive myself.

"New Atkins is really about cutting down on the bad things, like sugar and starchy carbs, while still enjoying tasty foods like chicken, fish, fibrous vegetables and red fruits.

Full story here.

Eddie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"cutting down on the bad things, like sugar and starchy carbs" makes good reading and there is plenty of good tasting healthy food Kelly and anyone else can eat. 2015 is a good year for lowering carbs and increasing healthy fats don't you think.

Anne

Lowcarb team member said...

Anne said...

"cutting down on the bad things, like sugar and starchy carbs" makes good reading and there is plenty of good tasting healthy food Kelly and anyone else can eat. 2015 is a good year for lowering carbs and increasing healthy fats don't you think.

I'll raise a glass to that Anne!

Cheers

Paul