Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Kman's Danse Macabre goes on and on and on ! !

I see Kman is over at the flog inviting people to his funeral. I reckon his corpse should be donated to medical science. He was telling us he was suffering from terminal organ failure well over a year ago. As most people are lucky to last days in that situation, Kman is one very special dude I reckon. Book your place at the funeral here.

Something I wrote a year ago.

No effort is spared to make sure Kman's terminal thread is on the front page of the forum day and night.

"Only last night i posted that i feared my end was now very very close, who knows when my next Deterioration might be, or how bad an episode it may be, the max 2 years i should have, Is now a very very difficult target to acheive,

I am DYING, as said many times before, There is no REPREIVE, no MIRACLE, wbatever your beliefs, in my case I believe GOD has a plan, and that includes me not having a LONG life here on earth, and thats OK, I'm cool about it, Wendie and I. have both come to terms with it,

I worry, a Lot, about Wendie and. Dayne, and AFTER i do pass, I have arranged for them too POST so that you will all know,, I'm. Asking now for the same LOVE, EMPATHY, and of course. SUPPORT you've all given me, to be given to them too"

Jesus Christ, is Kman setting us up for two more years of this crap, and when he finally croaks, will the lovely Wendie speak his words to us from the grave via a medium? Only at the forum of flog Eh.



Eddie

No comments: